1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Plant Safe for Cats

Discussion in 'Savannah Kitten Household Danger Checklist' started by admin, Jan 10, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I researched plants to find one safe for my savannah cats...the Bamboo Palm is safe! I have three and they chew on them and fight with them and try to climb them - absolutely no problem!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. whitekickboxing

whitekickboxing Savannah Super Cat

Patti,
    This is a terrific list, thanks so much for posting the link.

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

You're welcome :)

5. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

Thanks for this list, just referred to it while searching for some new plants for at home :)

6. Rylie

Rylie Diorcats

Yes it is so sad that flower/plant companies are not more forthcoming about the dangers of some plants so I am so glad to see such a comprehensive list! Thank you!

Also, as a heads up, many online flower company hubs have fine print that says they "can substitute" your order of specific flowers and plants that you may order as a gift if they are not available locally. This makes total sense as why would all local flower companies stock the same thing? As a tip, I always call the shop locally to insure they got the message that the plants MUST be nontoxic!

7. csimon

csimon Savannah Super Cat

8. csimon

csimon Savannah Super Cat