1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Play Stance

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Breheart, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Here's an idea, how about we all upload our furkids in their silly play or battle stances! It cracks me up when I see Keljin contort his body trying to initiate play and wiggling his butt waiting for me.

[​IMG]
    Here is Keljin's favorite spot on the stairs. When he flattens out his ears, he hides so well you will not see him unless you peer over the edge of the step as in the photo. Then he will charge at you full speed with his back still arched!

• Like Like x 6
  2. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Great idea Bre!

This is the face Kronos makes when him and Solo are having a staring contest. He puffs his cheeks up like a little hamster, its the funniest thing ever! This menacing face is quickly followed by wrestling and chasing, although it looks like Kronos is looking for blood heh.

[​IMG]

Here is another cheek puff pose I got when he was around 14 weeks old, it is such a funny face!

[​IMG]

This is Kronos right before pouncing on a toy.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. Breheart

Breheart Guest

I don't think I've ever seen a cat puff its cheeks like that ever before! unique and silly face hehe

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

You really captured one of my favorite looks lol! So intent, the great hunter after his prey ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pam Flachs

Great shots! He looks like he means business...even if it is only a toy mousie :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ok, I posted mine somewhere and can't find it - LOL! So here it is again...Taj And Zuri when Zuri was a kitten...

IMG_2035.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  7. Kronos

Kronos Guest

SMACK!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

I don't have any stance ones more of mid action

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Pam Flachs

This is the closest to a stance photo I could find: This kitten was ready to grab the wand toy I had just out of reach.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Pam Flachs

Love the pic of the two outdoors!