1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Play time outside

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Kurt Mylar, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Kurt Mylar

Kurt Mylar Savannah Super Cat

Loki was showing Lily around the backyard.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. NikkiA

NikkiA Site Supporter

Loki and Lily are georgous, Kurt!
    They look like they are having a fantastic time!

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Beautiful kitties! Aren't you worried that they'll jump the fence one of these days?

4. Kurt Mylar

No they are supervized at all times and if I stomp my feet they all run inside and look out the sliding door.

5. Kurt Mylar

They stay in the backyard only and when they go for a walk they are on a walking jacket that me and my mom made. I started to train them early as kittens to stay in the backyard and it works well. They go outside every night and beg to go outside at 6:00 pm when we come home from work. Loki yells the loudest and stands on the sliding door hand saying open up for me please.
    DSC_1171.JPG DSC_1382.JPG DSC_1684.JPG DSC_1685.JPG

6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, sounds like you have them well trained!

7. Kurt Mylar

They also know they get a treat when they come in from outside and they do love their food. Tiger hit 21 pounds at the 2 year mark.