1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Please vote...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Suzanne H, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Suzanne H

Suzanne H Savannah Super Cat

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OK - I voted! The problem with this type of contest is that you can't just vote...you have to fill out all your info and then buy votes and then go back and apply votes...they could have made it simpler ;) But it is for a good cause and I'm in...

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Suzanne H

Suzanne H Savannah Super Cat

Oh thank you so much for voting! I always donate even a dollar when I shop at PetSmart or PetCo, and am planning on donating to Whitey when I can. I would have had SV Rescue or Exotic Heritage as my charity but they aren't on the list. :(
    Ya'll need to see about getting them on there for next year, maybe.

Thanks also for adding my locket to the links page. Makes me feel special.

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

We have something in the works, Suzanne, so stay tuned...I donate tot he Winn Foundation, have donated to Savannah Rescue as well as to Exotic Heritage, but lately my funds have gone more towards the legal battles...and then, I don't have limited finds, so must pick carefully these days.

• Like Like x 1