Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Possible Breeder?

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Within the next year. I'm just waiting for us to move into the new apartment before we get one.

Well if you want to see what a SV is like, I believe we will be visiting again in March. What generation are you interested in?

admin

Paige
Staff member
The breeder I purchased from was/ is not a BYB. I was not informed of the kitty I had put a deposit on was sick. I would of been happy paying for the test .....it would of made it all different!!

I stand by my statement...don't know who your breeder is and therefore I cannot comment on that...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
The breeder I purchased from was/ is not a BYB. I was not informed of the kitty I had put a deposit on was sick. I would of been happy paying for the test .....it would of made it all different!!
Stool cultures are notoriously unreliable actually (my doctorate is in Microbiology)...if concerned for parasites a fecal PCR test is a better use of your money...

DocMac

Site Supporter
I always loved F3s, then had our first F4 and she's crazier than the F3s! It's a toss if the dice when genetics are so varied.

Josie
River Ridge Savannahs
Riverridgesavannahs.com
West Virginia

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I so agree, Josie! My two F3 girls are really laid back and quiet...good girls. My F8B girl on the other hand....non-stop trouble making ;)