Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Possibly sick kitties

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Hope your kitties are okay Samantha...they love to worry their parents eh?

Thank you! And yes they do!! I'm not to awfully worried at the moment because both are acting very normal. I was up way to late last night but I was able to watch them and they were still playing and being crazy like usual! I will probably get a full work up done on them at the vet just to be safe. Also then I have a base line to go off of if something does go wrong!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
I am going to a new vet tomorrow, but it is one that has seen my kitties before. She opened her own practice and is much more affordable. Since she did not have their records I had my previous vet email them to me. I was going through just out of curiosity and completely forgot that Kins is a vaccine reactor!!! So thankful I had the records sent to me so I knew before hand! PHEW!!!

admin

Paige
Staff member
How did they get it out Paige? Did they do an exploratory? Poor Orion...and you!

Kristin, they got it out via endoscopy - TG! He did not need an exploratory...everyone was amazed that the hard plastic wand piece did not pierce his esophagus or stomach and kill him...he is a very lucky boy!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Samantha, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is no more vomiting and the kitties are just fine!!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
The kitties are fine! The vomiting stopped and after talking to the vet she wasn't worried about it being anything serious. Both got their new rabies and Kins got other vaccines as well. He had to get pre medicated so he wouldn't have a reaction. He hated the vet trip :( both are home resting happily now!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Very glad to hear that everything is okay and the babies are home after their 'trying' time at the vet's - poor babies! :rolleyes:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Glad to hear they are doing OK! Sometimes they just get a little bug and scare us to death!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk