1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Posting Pictures

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Jul 14, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Please insert your pictures as thumbnails...the full pic will be seen when clicked on...thank you!

You can use Irfanview for resizing pics on a PC or Simple Resize on an iPhone or iPad.

2. Darlene

Darlene Savannah Adult

Is there a quick explanation for the process for loading a picture? I am unable to down load Irfanview because I am using the library's computer. I googled 'how to load images as thumbnail' and it seems like a very difficult process. If there is no simple alternative to Irfanview, no problem, thanks. I just wanted to load a picture.

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

All you have to do is click on upload a photo... That's it

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Just click on 'Upload a File' and follow the diections, it's actually really easy - but it has to be smaller than (hope I get it right this time) 2mb so if your pic is larger you need to resize it first... that seems to be the most common reason someone can't upload a pic.

5. Rafiki

Rafiki Site Supporter

Yes, the size of the picture is always what causes headaches for me. I have all the nifty Adobe CS6 tools on my work computer but don't like to use it for play. At home I tend to use good old "Paint". I think that it is standard on most computers. It is very basic but does the trick. Simply select "Resize" under the "Home" view. Resize repeatedly until it is under 2MB. Crude but it works.

• Informative Informative x 1