1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Prayers and good thoughts are needed

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by shelby, Jul 25, 2012.

1. shelby

shelby Guest

I am posting on Paige's behalf. Zuri is spending the night at the Emergency Vet Clinic. It seems she has an infection of some sort and after an earlier trip took a turn for the worse. Paige is preparing to bottle the babies and has her hands full at this time. I know she will do a wonderful job, but I also know we all are very nervous when we are faced with this for the first time. Paige is always willing to help in any way she can when a problem arises. She really needs those prayers and healing thoughts for Zuri and those precious little ones.I wish I could reach through the phone..take the babies, feed them and then hand them back to her. Since that is not possible...my prayers are with her tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Medesha

Medesha Savannah Super Cat

Oh no! Sending good thoughts and energy- I really hope Zuri recovers.

3. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Thank you so much for the update Shelby. My prayers and healing thoughts are definitely sent. I wish there was some magic button to make it all better.

4. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

I am praying to for Paige and Zuri. Darn I wish we did not live the entire US away. I would have her bring those babies to my house. Keep us posted Shelby.

• Like Like x 2
  5. shelby

shelby Guest

I know...I told her I would be there with her bottle feeding if we were closer. I know her hands are full and I want Zuri to bounce back and jump back in there with thos precious little ones. I know her plate is too full right now;>( We all are praying hard here.

• Like Like x 2
  6. shelby

shelby Guest

Just keep those good thoughts going;>)

7. shelby

shelby Guest

She will know you are thinking of her. Keep those healing thoughts.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Poor Paige and poor Zuri. I know she feels bad right now...and tired.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Shelby, thank you for keeping us posted....you are heaven sent for Paige right now.

I wish I was closer, too. I'd be there in a heartbeat....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dantes

Dantes Guest

Awwww, I hope Zuri gets well quicky so she can get back to her babies! :(

• Like Like x 1