Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Pricilla F3

mickey

Savannah Super Cat
Would not come out of carrier for a day, finally took door off. It seems to be her favorite retreat.
Seal spotted lynx (tabby) point. sire SBT dam B2S. Has TICA number and some I have no idea what they mean, one starts with SVN F
Anyway, I understand these don't really meet the breed standard, but price sure doesn't reflect that. I thought she was gorgeous. Ears maybe a little small I suppose, no ocilli on back of ears, oh well, next time. Has Serval, Egyptian mau and a Marbled Bengal in the Dams blodline, the Marbled Bengal surprised me.

Attachments

• pric 2.jpg
    pric 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 58
  • pric 3.jpg
    pric 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 57
  • pric 4.jpg
    pric 4.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 59
  • pric 5.jpg
    pric 5.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 59
  • pric 6.jpg
    pric 6.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 58
  • pric 7.jpg
    pric 7.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 51

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes that carrier is way too small.

But she is a nice girl.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

D

DocMac

I wonder why cats like to sleep n awkward positions and try to fit where they don't? She is very pretty.

NikkiA

Site Supporter
She is lovely!
She reminds me of our seal point F4 boy Mickey, when he arrived, he was white-on-white, and in the photo in my avatar he was white and grey, he is now white, brown, and gold.