1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Puppy..Josey made yet another Savannah friend;>)

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by shelby, Feb 16, 2012.

1. shelby

shelby Guest

Josey is becoming very popular around here. Tahr F2 likes sharing one of the cat beds with her.All the cats are quite smitten with this 14 pound...7 week old puppy!LOL Again...we are blessed;>)
    100_2252.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

How adorable, Shelby!!!! Josey is beautiful as is Tahr...

3. Sue Armstrong

Sue Armstrong Site Supporter

That is soo cute Shelby!

4. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Sa-weet! And how lucky you are to have such confident kitties. I want a dog but lack the courage to try with my SVs.

5. shelby

shelby Guest

Thank you Paige;>)
    Thank you, Sue. I am very happy with the way things turned out. I was really shocked that at least one of the girls did not freak out over the puppy. I AM BLESSED!;>)

6. shelby

shelby Guest

You might be pleasantly surprised. I think Savannahs overall are quite the social butterflies. Thank you;>)

7. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I just love it when everyone gets along like that!

8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh so darn cute!

9. shelby

shelby Guest

Thank you, Trish;>)

10. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Awe Josey is so cute! So glad she has new friends to share her life with. Not only are you blessed Shelby but so are all your furs.

• Like Like x 1