1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Question for Everyone

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Issues' started by admin, Jan 22, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Would you all like to have the ability to Watch A Forum instead of only Watch a thread? I don't want to do the work if no one will use that feature...thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

I would, in fact I think I asked this when I first started using this forum.
    If no one else wants it though, do not bother.

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OK - let's give it a couple of days...I actually like that option as well. Did you know that you can Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...

4. Arline

Yup, I did know that and have turned off the e-mail notification. I'd rather just jump on here and read the new stuff.
    Thanks for putting out this question. I'm interested to see if anyone else will be interested in it.

5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

I don't know what that means...

6. waitingforgeorge

waitingforgeorge George's brother

I would use it, it will save time going through to see what is new, You can go right to new threads or discussions. I won't have to worry about missing something I might find informative.

7. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I'd find it useful.. so that I didn't miss a new thread that was started. I'm still getting used to the forum thing I think...

• Like Like x 1
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Which thing, Jacq? Watching a forum? it means that instead of watching each thread, you would be able to watch an entire forum, or sub forum, if you will...for instance, Savannah Cat Questions? Need Advice? is a forum and you wold be able to watch the entire thing - all threads.

• Like Like x 1
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I will be adding this feature either tonight or tomorrow...

10. Arline

yea!!! Thanks Paige! You are the BEST!
    Glad I'm not the only one that likes this feature!