1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Raised Feeding Bowls

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by admin, Feb 24, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

how cool!

3. Rylie

Rylie Diorcats

When I was shopping for raised feeding bowls, I stumbled on some similar to these. Loved the modern look. Definitely nice looking! I had a DSH though with a terrible acne problem and was advised to switch to glass or ceramic bowls as they stay cleaner. I have used glass and ceramic since. Here are the ones that I ended up with (and they didn't break the bank!)

http://www.amazon.com/Ethical-Metro...30T8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330115027&sr=8-1

they come in black, blue or red!

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rylie

Rylie Diorcats

OO those Asian ones are super cute! I think Nailah needs (another) new set. LOL

6. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I have the large one of those, Paige, the single one...because my F1 Missy thinks kibble is for peeing in, but if raised she seems to leave it alone... in a bowl on a table or floor she pees in it. Weird but this fixes the issue!

7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Does Nina think the same?

8. Brigitte Cowell

No, it is only Missy, even her baby sister Aziza didn't do it. Just something about Missy, she thinks kibble is litter.

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, Brigitte! I wonder why Missy doesn't pee in the raised one? How strange :oops:

I have a single and the asian...I prefer the single...

10. Brigitte Cowell

I guess when it is perched up on a height it's not as easy to squat in...she's a decently large cat and it's not a huge bowl. I had to find something that lifted it up a reasonable height to make it work with her... took a bit of trial and error to find out how to do it...and then Bobo had to go and develop kidney failure so we took kibble away anyway!