1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Read this - it is all so scary

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by admin, Mar 20, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Sigh :( :( :( It is scary.

3. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

It never ends...)-:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

And the horses, though not in perfect condition, certainly did not seem to be suffering in any way that a good brushing wouldn´t cure!

As I have recounted countless times, ALF and PETA are linked (also to ecoterrorism) and to the HSUS by proxy, so please read!
    http://www.consumerfreedom.com/2007/09/183-the-book-hsus-and-peta-dont-want-you-to-read/

http://activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/o/136-humane-society-of-the-united-states

http://www.veterinarypracticenews.c...eck/hsus-agenda-on-par-with-that-of-peta.aspx

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Per!!!

6. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

My pleasure!
    I believe exposing them for what they are, and continually reminding politicians that they either have caved in to or joined forces with ecoterrorists.
    But now, good night!

7. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Wow, Per. HSUS seems like an aberration of a Ponzi scheme. And it appears to me from their actions that AR groups hate animals. What else can explain their tunnel-vision to approach?

• Like Like x 2
  8. WitchyWoman

Argh, I am so angry about this whole thing I could spit. A good place to start eroding away at HSUS is to get every local Humane Society shelter in the U.S. to change its name to something else.

• Like Like x 2
  9. WitchyWoman

Ok, so I need to do something to vent or I'll explode. I'm currently writing to the new director of our local HS about the use of HS in its title and including info from Pers links as well as others. Goal -- get the name changed. Hades may ice over before I'm successful but if I would--by some miracle--succeed, the local media attention to the name change could do some good on a broader scale. The roots of our local shelter run very deep but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Like Like x 1
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awesome, Deborah!!! I'm sure we would all love to know what happens...