1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Rest in Peace, Gattobello Bad Romance

Discussion in 'In Loving Memory...' started by Kristine, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

For those not on FB, I lost by beautiful young queen, Gattobello Bad Romance aka Romy, yesterday - I am awaiting necropsy results as to her cause of death as she was not ill. Romy was a beautiful and gentle cat. Had they been keeping score in the ANB rings she would have easily been a RW back when I was showing her. She epitomized so much of what we love in this breed and I will miss her beyond words. IMG_0991.JPG

2. xumi's mom

xumi's mom Susan

I'm so sorry for your loss - she was a very beautiful cat!

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I'm so sorry to hear of Romy's passing. I remember seeing her in the rings and she was truly stunning. I know she will be missed :cry:

4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

It's a terrible shame, and I know an awful shock for you to deal with :-(

Hugs to you!

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Omg, Kristine, i did not really look at FB yesterday...i am so sorry. What a devastating loss! I am so sorry! not sure what else go say :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

6. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Kristine, what a shock! Please let us know the results. Now, I know I won't get back to sleep. Thats what y'all do....get to be my family and enter my "worry zone." I'm so sorry for your Loss.
    Josie

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

I am also very sorry for your loss, especially when she did not appear to be sick. Sue

8. Laura W

Laura W Savannah Super Cat

You have my condolence's. They aren't "just cats." Our babies are a pert of of our family. :(

9. shelby

shelby Guest

I am so sorry, Kristine. I feel your pain;>( I do hope you get answers very soon. Bless her beautiful soul.Just know I am thinking of you...again I am sorry. Shelby

10. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

I am too so sorry Kristine. She was beautiful. I Hope you get the answers you need.