1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

River Ridge Savannahs - Savannah Cat Breeder - West Virginia

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Breeder | Savannah Cat Breeders' started by DocMac, Apr 28, 2012.

1. DocMac

DocMac Guest

We are a small, family-centered cattery with two queens and two studs, who through selective breeding, produce two litters each year. Therefore, we can be selective in our kittens' new families. We do maintain a list of interested homes and a list of people who have placed deposits for future kittens. We want to match personalities as much as possible.
    Our babies are very well socialized as we can't seen to put them down and Mama usually agrees.

Contact Josie:

http://riverridgefarm-com.webs.com

riverridgesavannahs@yahoo.com

2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Hi Josie, and welcome!

Babies are very hard to not play with, aren't they! I was almost late for work one day, playing with one of my litters :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. DocMac

DocMac Guest

We have two striking F3 females available to go home in July. Accepting deposits now. Please see our webpage for pictures. I'm in a learning curve to upload photos from my iPad to this page. Old dog...new tricks. Lol.

Riverridgefarm-com.webs.com

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Josie, send pics to me and I will upload for you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DocMac

DocMac Guest

My gracious daughter-in-law, Victoria, took several amazing photos of our F3 female babies. They are almost nine weeks old now.
    DSC_0082.JPG DSC_0078.JPG DSC_0058.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wow, Josie, beautiful photos!!!

7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

They are very nice Josie!!!

8. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Thanks, Patti. Our queen, LaLA, stills encourages me to hold and play with them so that she can Savandalize the rest of the house.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, how typical ;)

10. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Our little F3C girls continue to grow. Now, I want to keep them both. How do I tell my husband? Where one is fast and curious, the other is so smart and brave! One has big black spots; the other has smaller spots with outstanding color and contrast. Help!
    IMG_2888.JPG

• Like Like x 2