1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Robot vacuum for pet homes!

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Patti, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

2. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Is this any better/different than a Roomba?

3. Medesha

Medesha Savannah Super Cat

I dunno about the Neato, but I have the roomba and I swear, that thing really works! I was amazed at how much everything it picked up! There's also a roomba for pet owners... though I've tried to get some fur off of Vakai and it just didn't happen, so the roomba picked up everything but fur... looks like Vakai should be more worried about me shedding!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I have no idea and have never used a Roomba, but this says it's made specifically for pet homes so i would hope it does a great job.

5. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I love my Roomba too... just always interested to know if there is something better out there.

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

It looks really cool - I would like to see a better description. I had a Roomba when they first came out and they were not that great...I have heard they are pretty good now.

7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I have this Roomba. It was originally made for garages/decks/patios, but everyone figured out it is a great pet vaccuum. I am so impressed with mine; my floors feel very clean when it is done. It even will vacuum and clean low pile rugs quite well. I got mine on Ebay for $100, new in the box. I don't think they make them anymore, but I have found them on Craigslist; in fact I bought one and sent it to my crazy cat lady sister as a gift :) She had the Roomba for pets, but likes the Dirt Dog Roomba a whole lot better!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is awesome, Pam!!!

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OK - I have the Neato and it is really neat! It does a VERY thorough job! Only thing is it pushes the cats' ceramic bowls around and Zuri follows it everywhere :roflmao: