1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Rumpy runs the wheel

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by Patti, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I had a wonderful opportunity to purchase a cat wheel this weekend at a very reasonable price from someone local whose cats don't use it. I'm afraid to say that none of my Savannahs so far has taken any interest in it. However, my little Highlander boy Rumpystiltskin took to it like a Savannah to water! Here are just a few pics I took last night:

Rumpy runs 2012 0428 01.jpg Rumpy runs 2012 0428 02.jpg Rumpy runs 2012 0428 03.jpg Rumpy runs 2012 0482 04.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is so cool, Patti!!! And Rumpy is so adorable!!! I see a video in the future :big grin:

3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

What a lucky find! Rumpy shows up the Savannahs lol....he's so handsome :)

4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh, he is so so cute!

5. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

How have I missed these pics, I love the 2nd one!

6. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

I'm sure its just a matter of time. In the pics they sure look fascinated! I want a cat wheel for Matojo sooooo bad....

7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Thanks all - I think it's rather amusing that only my Highlanders use the wheel, the Savannahs (so far) just sit and watch the entertainment!

• Like Like x 1