1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Savannah 26 Comfort Lounge

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, Jun 18, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

http://www.brawnycat.com/savannah-26-new/

So yes, I am shamefully promoting this lounger...I have ordered one...the owner of this company is awesome and after conversation back and forth, he named the lounger after the savannah cat and is donating 5% of the proceeds to Savannah Rescue!!! He is an avid cat lover!!!

Made for the Largest of Kitties that prefer to Slumber where they Scratch. As with our Original Comfort Lounger, outstanding Super Long design features include:

Gorgeous Smooth-Sanded Authentic Cedar Frame. Brawny Cat puts Old Growth, Reclaimed, Pacific Northwest Western Red Cedar to good use. The Sweet Aroma of Cedar is as natural as it gets!
    Ultra Hardy Refill Padlets. Honeycomb Cardboard Scratching Surface from our Symmetrical, Sculpted, Reversible, Replaceable Comfort Padlet.
    Tail Slots & Footsy Rests. A girl's got to have the finer accommodations so Brawny Cat delivers. Fun for Big Boy kitties too!
    Sculpted Side Bolsters. These are magical for kitties that desire a Cat Scratch Lounge that will put their Slumbering abilities to good use.
    Off the Floor Elevation. Why Scratch'n Slumber on your Comfort Lounge if you can't be elevated and feel like the Royal Kitty that you are. Stainless Steel leg glides are capped with floor-safe felt pads.
    Room for Two or Three! - 800 Square Inches of Surface Space is unheard of! Great for the Biggest Kitty or a bunch of Kitty Pals that like to hang out together.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DocMac

DocMac Guest

• Like Like x 1
  3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I like!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Here are a few kudos to Brawny cat:
    • Apartment Therapy 2011 design Showcase Finalist
    • Featured Lounge on Animal Planet - "My Cat from Hell" with host Jackson Galaxy
    • Featured Cat Scratch Loungers in this year's BlogPaws 2012

• Like Like x 2