1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Savannah Cat Photos Needed - High Res for Video

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Mar 23, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

We are making a video of savannahs with people, savannah cats with seniors and savannah cats/kittens with other pets...this video will be sent to legislators and will be used for educating the public, legislators and others about the domesticity of the savannah cat and savannah kitten.

But I need High Resolution Photos...please send to admin@savannahcatchat.com

if the size is too large for regular email, let me know and I will give you another way to send them

Thanks!!!!

2. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Do you have the ones I sent to Save Our Savannahs? Or can you pull those from that website, or is it best to resend them. I send them them in higher or lower resolutions (-:

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I think they are resized on the site to a smaller res :S

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I can't use the photos Trish has because the resolution is only 72 dpi...we need high res photos...for anyone wondering, that means at least 300 dpi...almost all photos will them be at least 1MB or greater.

5. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Did you put a request out on any of the lists? There are a lot of people not on the forum who probably have some great pics.

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

No I haven't yet...but I will!

• Like Like x 1
  7. F1hybrids

F1hybrids Savannah Super Cat

THis should have just had my name in the title "giggle:

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

????

9. F1hybrids

F1hybrids Savannah Super Cat

Too much caffeine this morning. I have so many pictures <3 basically my point.

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

And you can send them to me, right ;)