1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Savannah Cat Taj - The Joy of being Outside!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by admin, Mar 30, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ok - the quality is not great - it is from my phone - but Taj loves the outdoors so much, I could not resist. He rolled around for about 10 min...and of course, he then need a bath when I brought him in.

He does not come inside willingly...I have to pick him up like a big baby and carry him inside ;)

• Like Like x 2
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

ohhh ohhh I got this one spot on my lower back and I can't get it. no no wait, I got it, oh yeaaaaaaahhh, purrrrrrrrrrrr, feels so gooooooooooooood.

• Like Like x 2
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL!!! And it's funny...he looks a add overweight in this video but he is not...

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

he is gathering the scent of the outdoors all over his body!

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

;) and bringing all the dirt into my house - LOL!

6. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

Deborah, I was saying the same thing when I was watching the video .... laugh

• Like Like x 1
  7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, he is really enjoying rolling around in that dirt!! I think it must be as therapeutic for him as a massage is for me!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I think so Patti. I have NEVER seen him do this before...he is such a silly boy!