1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Savannah Cat-Walk

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by admin, Apr 21, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Taj and Zuri get high ;)

• Like Like x 7
  2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Love it, looks like they have lots of fun!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Lucky, lucky kitties you have! The walks look so cool. Love them. Wish hubby would let me do that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

That is sooooo awesome! Looks like the kitties love that....lucky cats! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks, Michelle! They LOVE it! Goes to show that if you have vertical space, it doesn't matter how small your place is ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Michelle Anderson

I'd love to put something up like that in my house! Just gotta get the hubby to agree to it...lol Might be soon; considering we've had to move just about everything we own off of shelves, cabinets, bookstands, etc.....Shyla thinks the higher, the better......even if there are 10 things in her way; she'll just move them(or break them) out of her way!!!! lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Hope your hubby goes for it...it is the best thing I could have done for them...the only ting is when I take them to the vet now, they are always looking up...I think they think every room must have a catwalk for them ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aaron M

Aaron M Guest

Wow, spoiled kitties!! Very awesome... I'm sure they love it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Michelle Anderson

I hope so too! and well ya know....it IS all about them! They probably expect everywhere they go...there SHOULD be a catwalk for them! lol;)