1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Savannah Kitten Plays

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by admin, Apr 7, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I found this video tonight and could not resist sharing. Taj was 3 mo here and so cute and small and full of life. Thank goodness for video or I would not have been able to document his growth from kitten to a big, hunky adult ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Oooooooo, sounds like he was swearing at the end of that clip. Cute kitten. I wish they didn't grow up so fast.

• Like Like x 1
  3. waitingforgeorge

waitingforgeorge George's brother

Does he still play with the toy?

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

yes, he was swearing at the end ;) they do grow up so fast and I was so happy to find about 10 videos of Taj as a kitten last night...at least I can always look back at them and smile...but it seems like they grow up right before our eyes...one minute a kitten - the next an adult :(

So all you new kitten owners..shoot some video while they are still babies - one day you will be happy you did!!!

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Cindy, he stopped playing with that toy at about 5 months old...but Zuri played with it when she was a kitten and I am saving it for her kittens.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

He was so little!

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I know - and now he is a big boy at 15 pounds...hard to remember the kitten days until I look at photos and videos...

8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I have a video of ava and Simon when they were relatively small. Will have to post it later :)

9. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Taj is so adorable playing with that toy. He's so little and so cute! Who wouldn't have fallen in love with that!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Moderator, Clos du Chat Savannah Cats Staff Member

That is very cute! Hard to imagine them so little once...:)

• Like Like x 1