1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Savannah's and Ferrets

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Lequoia, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Lequoia

Lequoia Guest

Just to show people how good savannah's are with other SMALL animals. we have two ferrets here and many of my savannah's play with them without any harm. The ferrets I have to watch for when they get to excited about all, not the Savannah's!!!
    Enjoy the pictures!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

That's great, Christina! I've always heard ferrets and cats get along very well :)

3. Lequoia

Lequoia Guest

I will try to get more pictures, but so hard sometimes to do. All are crazy to chase each other, roll over the place to have a great time with each other. My cats and ferrets get along super great!!

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

How adorable!!! Trish can probably use these on her blog!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lequoia

Lequoia Guest

Already send her some pictures and will try to get more for her to post!!

6. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Great pictures Christina!!!!!!

7. Lequoia

Lequoia Guest

Thank you!! Took several more today with my young female Jubilee. She is almost 5 months young and is doing great with the Ferrets, she LOVES Ferret food, LOL. tri smug:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Ferrets are great! My sister who has Keljin also owns a ferret and they get along well too. Hopefully she will post her pics also!

• Like Like x 1
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Those pics are so cool, Christina!

10. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Yes I agree :) Ferrets and cats go great together, as long as both are properly introduced and socialized from the start. I don't have too many pictures of Keljin and Winry, as you mentioned its very hard to get good pictures!! They are always zipping all over the house and tumbling. Here are a few of what I have so far.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4