1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Scam Websites

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Scams and Warnings' started by admin, Feb 9, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Felines 4 Us - This website probably has some legit kittens/cats for sale, but it has so many scammers on it who steal pics, especially F1 pics from various breeders, that I would never recommend this site as one to go to look for any kitten - Savannah or otherwise.

http://www.asnclassifieds.com/ - this website even tells you that many of their ads are by scammers

2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I tried using their site once. Most of the inquires I received were scams too!

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

It's funny, trish, but not funny at the same time :confused:

I personally think that website should bite the dust!

4. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

Last autumn i busted one of the scammers, I just havenĀ“t had time to publish yet. This is the perfect forum though, so just wait for it! They were purporting to sell low-gen SVs, and were very willing to go for a tasty bait. With a line attached...
    It all stopped with British authorities not being willing to follow through, pity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awesome, Per! can't wait to read about it!

6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

It is kinda funny- the scammers must go round and round with each other on that site!

7. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Nah I am sure they recognize the wording of the scam ads... they probably wrote them in the first place!

8. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

Not sure there are all that many. The one I mentioned had many likenesses with the Nigeria-bank-letter-scams. Not in text but method.

9. Rylie

Rylie Diorcats

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yep...sure is a scammer...I'm going to post this on the lists as well as try to find out where they stole this info...thanks for posting this, Rylie!

• Like Like x 1