1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Seeing Spots

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

This is Saber- F7 full grown male and I think those who've met him in person would say he's not a tiny guy, Abu (16 weeks-ish) and Ani (14 weeks-ish)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I'm definitely spots before my eyes...I think the cure would be to send me Ani :)

Nice looking kitties!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I see lots of spots!! They are all great looking savannah cats...I am partial to Abu and Ani :cat:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Of course I love Abu. Ani I so sleek and love her little white boots. I'm glad u found her a forever home. Saber is a handsome cat as well love his tan coloring ... They are all gorgeous cats =}

• Like Like x 2
  5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

When is Abu coming home Rob?

6. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I just love Ani! But they are all very nice looking kitties.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

The countdown is at 11 days now !! I can't wait, Trish purchased his ticket a couple days ago !!! :) :) :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yay! I bet you cannot wait!

9. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

How exciting! You get to experience that "new kitten smell" .

• Like Like x 1