1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Sharing F5 SBT kittens at 5 weeks

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Pam Flachs, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Sharing pics of our F5 SBT litter of six babies at 5 weeks old...they crack me up! They are all legs and ears...my fiance calls them "the alien litter" lol! I love this age; the kittens come running up to us and climb up our legs, into our laps, one is giving kisses already :) There are 4 boys, and 2 girls; a few may be show quality. Mom Stella and dad Simboya are also pictured; it's not hard to see where the ears and legs come from ;)

I'd have to say the boy with the huge ears is my favorite; he's such a character! They are all really funny in their own special ways....:)

The best fun is trying to close the door to the kitten room when you have six babies spilling out, trying to follow us lol!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I love them, Pam! They are looking great!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, how precious!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Pam they are so adorable...you are right - all legs and ears...I see some future show prospects?

• Like Like x 1
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Awwww, so cute :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I really love their ears, just gorgeous.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

awww, adorable!

• Like Like x 1
  8. F1hybrids

F1hybrids Savannah Super Cat

So adorable

• Like Like x 1
  9. F1hybrids

F1hybrids Savannah Super Cat

I like that boys face structure with those floppy ears