1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Sharing Jack Frost...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Wyldthiingz, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

My silver F3 boy just went to his new home in Alabama. He is such a looker and has a great nose. I miss him.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Wyldthingz

oops, I posted before I was done loading pics!

Attached Files:

3. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

He is just so pretty (-:

4. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Gosh, Kelly....Jack Frost is beautiful! I'd miss him too; I hope his new home keeps you updated with pics :)

5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Wow. Don't you wish you could bottle genes when you get a stunner like that. I would miss him too. I hope his family sends you lots of updates and pics.

6. Wyldthingz

Thanks! Me too. I don't get many from mom either. She has issues with feeding them so I have to have a serogate mom on hand everytime. She is such a good sport and this litter was so nice that I keep waffling on retiring her. I am sad that she can't raise her own litters which I know she really wants to do.:(

7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Such a pretty baby! Do you still have that cutie with the bobbed tail? Did you post her?

8. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

What a gorgeous, exotic-looking boy, Kelly. His nose is AWESOME!

9. Wyldthingz

frostbite11w1.jpg frostbite11w2.jpg

This one? I still have his funny little bob-tailed sister available.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

She is so cute, Kelly.