Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Shere Tani's big F2 boy

Patti

Admin
Staff member
This is the big brother to the little F2 boy I have been posting about. He is still twice the size of his little brother, and although he was a bit odd looking when he was born, I think he is developing into a really nice boy. If all goes as planned he will be going to his forever home in September.

Big Boy 2014 0809 01.JPG Big Boy 2014 0809 03.JPG Big Boy 2014 0809 04.JPG Big Boy 2014 0809 06.JPG Big Boy 2014 0809 07.JPG

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Thanks all!

Paige, you would think he has Bengal in him, and maybe he does way back, but his grandmother was Maine Coon - not sure if that's where the different look comes from...

Dantes, he had the oddest oriental looking eyes when he was born, but they've developed a really nice shape to them now :)

Pam, I'll let the new momma announce it once we both know for sure...

Alicia

Savannah Super Cat
I love this boy!! If he's anything like my Azize he is going to have a fantastic temperament....