1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

SHIRT OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jacq, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

This week's COOL CAT tee, is dedicated to TROUBLE, the coolest cat on the circuit.
    ShirtOfTheWeek12.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. ambiente18

ambiente18 Site Supporter

Great, but I can not forget your blue heron...:up:

3. ambiente18

sorry herons:(

4. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

You can always buy the blue heron shirt so you can remember it all the time....

5. ambiente18

Thanks ... I also loved the T-shirt with a cat that plays the piano ... I would like to present this to my husband - he will appreciate it, but he likes black shirts with drawing :)

6. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Ah, Pinetop Rufous. I can't put it on a black shirt, because it isn't silk-screened, so there is no white. I have my shirts digitally-printed, and in order for the colors to show up, the background needs to be a light color.

7. ambiente18

Thank you very much for your response. I understood you. Sorry. I'll think about T-shirts in bright colors.;) All the same, I'm a fan of your creativity:up: