1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Show Brag ;)

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yeah, I'm going to brag a bit- but mind you, I've been showing my Selkirk Rex for the past year or so moreso then Savannahs (didn't have anyone to show!)...

So we brought Sansa, F6 SBT, and Hattie, our gorgeous Mel girl...

Sansa was Best of Breed for every ring she was in and then was called back for a final- 2nd out of 42 kittens present :) THEN- even more of a happy dance!- Sansa went home with a Savannah home that I've known for a long time... The new Mommy wanted a show alter to bring to cat shows, so Sansa will be back out in the rings shortly :)

Then Hattie kicked butt on Sunday :) The judges gushed over her coat- it really is something amazing. If you haven't seen a mel in person, you really should. Hattie was in three out of five finals- BEST KITTEN out of 25 Shorthairs, and then 6th and 10th :)

And yeah, I'm bragging all over the place! These were MY first Savannahs being shown since we went into the CH ring and one I bred (*claps hands*) and one will be a Queen here (*claps happily again*).

Very exciting times around AllEarz!

• Like Like x 10
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

That's great, Trish! Way to go, Sansa and Hattie!

Sounds like it was a perfect weekend :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awesome Trish! Congrats to you, Sansa and hattie! I am so happy to hear this!! I hope I can brag in a couple of months ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Sounds like awesome cats and an awesome weekend! Can't wait until I have my own show kitten.... one of these days... ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Thats Awesome :)!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

Congrats Trish!!!

7. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

WoooooHAAAAAAAAA. Sounds like a good reason to indulge in nice celebratory bottle of champagne. Congrats Trish!

• Like Like x 2
  8. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Trish, congrats! I guess I'll mss your cake and champagne, too!

• Like Like x 1