1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Signatures

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kronos, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I love photo editing and "making" things. Does anyone else like to use photoshop??? Anyways, I wanted to offer making signatures like mine and Breheart's if anyone would like. Just send me an email with a couple pics of your pets and all their names and I can make you something cool :)

anyeazi@hotmail.com

2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks, Alisha! That is such a nice thought...I do a lot of graphic designing and use photoshop all the time. I will probably stick with my signature, but I'm sure others will take you up on your offer ;)

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I might just have to take you up on it :D I can't do Photoshop, just basic photo editing.

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Let's try to keep the signature images a tad smaller in size...I do not want to bog down the forum. So below about 20-30kb is ideal. Alisha, yours is about 55kb...can you make it a bit smaller? Either in size or dpi? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Yeah I can do that. Is there a way you can put restrictions on the forum so that you cannot upload a sig beyond a certain size?

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I can't do it for a signature only...it would have to be done for all the pictures and I don't want to limit photos, just sigs...I love your signatures, btw - just a tad smaller please.