1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Size comparison of my F2 boys

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Deborah, Jul 7, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Geez, I think I'm going to have to rename Maliik. How about Moose?:eek: Juba is still #1 in the hierarchy. I'm glad Maliik is happy to be #3 in the pecking order.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Oh my goodness. And they are both F2s? Razi is a couple of inches taller and longer than Nimbus, but they are more similar than this!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Wow, quite the size difference there!

4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Size doesn't always affect hierarchy in any animal species :)

If we'd ever put my Bobo (F2) and Kristine's Rumsfeld next to each other it would have been a huge disparity and they were brothers... but Bobo has never been more than 13lbs and Rummy was well over 30lbs most of his life! It's amazing how much difference in size there can be, some definitely seem to get the Serval size gene...