1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Slovenia vacation pics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deborah, Aug 15, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

I put everything into a pdf cause I'm too lazy to post it any other way. I hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wow, Deborah - those pictures and narrative are awesome! The photos are breathtaking - who knew that area was sooo beautiful! And the caves - love them! I may have to go there and do some hking and bike riding, which is right up my alley!

Thank you so much for sharing - looks like a wonderful, awe-inspiring trip!

3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Paige, my heart was in my throat watching the bikers careen down steep curvy mountain roads along with car traffic. No bike lanes. Mountain roads are barely 1 lane wide. Definitely for the extreme sports person. But there were hundreds of bikers and we didn't see any accidents. I'm a firm advocate of less terror inducing activities.

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Deborah, there are many bike trips to that area, but I definitely want flat at this stage ;) No more injuries wanted...

5. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Thank you for sharing such an amazing adventure! I have to say, with all the remarkable structures, caves, walkways, and food, my favorite pic was of the Lippizans - I've been a fan for years!

6. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Great pics! Thank you for sharing your trip...the caves are very cool.

7. Treywi

Treywi April

Thank you for sharing your great pictures of your trip! I love seeing others trips as I myself am not much of a traveler. And I have to agree with Patti, the Lippizans picture is my favorite!