1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Snow Savannah???

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Jan 21, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Snowed about 8" last night and still snowing. I didn't know how Taj would like the snow, so thought I would take him out. So is he a snow savannah? :cool: Taj is a BTT (brown ticked tabby) not a snow savannah and not a BST (brown spotted tabby) as he has tiny spots and his coat is considered non-standard.

taj-snow-web.jpg taj-snow.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

He looks perfectly unfazed and comfortable. Maybe we should call him a yeti-cat to avoid confusion for the newbies here who are probably scratching their heads and wondering about the dark color of that snow savannah.;)

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, Deborah :) Yes, i will clarify...

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Taj looks pretty at home in that snow... brrrr!!!

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I may have to get him booties ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Looks like he likes it! We don't get snow out here :(

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Lucky you ;)

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ok -silly me bringing Taj out in the winter...he howled all afternoon and evening and this morning to go outside and it is too cold, so he is not going out...but now I have to suffer as his howl is VERY loud :oops:

• Like Like x 2
  9. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

It's like he is loving the snowing and if he is howling I know he loved it :)! nice pictures. Pergie howls by the door too, it can drive me nuts! :eek:

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks MK...it is just too loud...luckily he gives up after a while ;)