1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

So You Want to Build a Cat Walk?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Apr 20, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

This is part two of my catwalk pictures...you will notice it goes around several rooms...and connects to various pieces of furniture for a total catwalk experience ;)

2011-06-05_19-16-47_522.jpg IMG_0752.jpg IMG_0758.jpg IMG_0754.jpg taj-catwalk.jpg taj-catwalk2.jpg zuri-catwalk2.jpg zuri-catwalk4.jpg zuri-catwalk6.jpg zuri-catwalk7.jpg zuri-taj-catwalk.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

What kind of coverings did you use? What do you find works best as far as longevity and safety?

Looks like they get lots of use from the furs :)

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I used batting over the wood and then fleece and sherpa over the batting. Nice and cushy - they love it. It has all held up for almost two years now...

• Like Like x 2
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I used some carpeting as well - forgot that part...indoor - outdoor carpeting.

5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Thanks, Paige...you may have mentioned it before but I forgot and couldn't find the thread ;)

Also, did you use staples or glue for the coverings?

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

We used staples, Pam...and we had to use glue on the climbing poles though along with staples.

I think my description is probably under the cat trees thread.

7. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

Awesome job Paige! Looks great :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Anne!

9. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

AWESOME! I'd love to do that, but we dont really have much room, it'd just have to go around our living room. When we go to our new duty station we are def. getting a bigger house & I'm SO doing this!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Very cool, and very bright!!

• Like Like x 1