1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Some Spotted Stuff...

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by Lori Greer, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Wondering if anyone might be interested in something like this. These are my prototypes,but I was thinking of taking orders. They are leather coasters, that I hand carve, dye and seal with beeswax.

coasters2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh, I like the second Serval! Neat!

3. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Me too... it is a bit more refined. :)

4. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

They're nice Lori! I have actually been looking for cat themed coasters for awhile now (figured I'd have to wait for the Phoenix show next month) so I guess my interest in them would depend on what you would be selling them for...

5. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

I like the spotted one.

6. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Thanks Jacqui! I wasn't sure if I should use black on the Servals or not.... I was afraid to do it, cause it doesn't come off and didn't want to ruin them. :) I honestly have no idea what to charge for them either. I've seen others designs going for roughly 10.00 each.