1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Sorte's first YouTube video :)

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by Paul B, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

He was already playing before this, so he was a little slower than normal. Still having fun though! :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

great video and he has settle in nicely!! He's a gorgeous boy :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Gorgeous boy! Looks like he's already settling in and comfortable in your home. I think the snows are so exotic looking. They are a 'nonpermissible color' meaning we can't show them in the rings, but I think they look very much like the white Serval:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

GREAT video, Paul!!! Sorte looks so stunning! He really seems so happy and it is wonderful to see him playing and jumping and just being a Savannah cat ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

Patti, that white Serval is gorgeous! I agree with you, I love the exotic look of the snows :) I can't get over how big Sorte's ears are and how LONG his legs are, especially is front!

Paige, Thanks you. If we are out of the room for more than a half hour or so he always greets up with lots of talking and rubbing on us. Although he is already getting curious about the rest of the house! LOL! He is always right at the door now, ready to become an escape artist. He made it passed the thresh hold once, so I'm sure that boosted his confidence. Haha

• Like Like x 2
  6. Kronos

Kronos Guest

He is beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Wow, Sorte is beautiful! Looks and sounds like he's made himself right at home ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Pretty boy, Paul!!!:up:

• Like Like x 1