1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

SoS- Save our Savannahs ;)

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Okay, so I was thinking today that we need a centralized 'space' to send people who have the misguided notion that Savannahs are ferocious, wild critters... Obviously- someone believes that or we wouldn't keep seeing hybrid cats being put into the exotic bans coming down in a lot of the various states...

Yet- really- if you look around online, you are inundated with FALSE nonsense about this breed of cat. I remember placing one of my F2 babies last year and the adult daughter had asked the Mom (who was to be the new kitty owner), "Why do you want a WILD ANIMAL, Mom???" (Now- the daughter has dibs on the kitty if anything- goodness forbid- ever happens- LOL).

Thank goodness, those who meet a Savannah are quickly enamored and charmed by the breed, but we are not getting this info out to enough people! This site is AWESOME for potential owners and people just looking for info- I really think this forum is a huge step in the right direction!

But I figured a photo essay site would be a good option too... So this is my creation as of today...

http://saveoursavannahs.wordpress.com

If you have any photos of your SVs with kids or other critters or videos- and would like to share them on this site, just send me a PM! Thanks!

• Like Like x 4
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Your blog is awesome Trish! Thank you for thinking of this and putting ti together!!! GREAT JOB!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Thats AWESOME, Trish!

4. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

6. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Great job Trish. Now we need a video just like it!

7. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

How? All other forums on adroid tapatalk show pm at top, this one doesn't.

8. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

go to your inbox top right and start a conversation with Trish. you can upload what you need in the inbox.

9. Julie

Julie Savannah Super Cat

There is no inbox on tapatalk android.

10. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

oh, I'm talking about the inbox on here, savannah cat cat!