1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Stella and Chewy's

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Diet/Raw Food Diet' started by admin, Apr 25, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Picked up some Stella and Chewy's food for Zuri today while at Pet Goods...I just want to supplement her diet since her whole prey is so tiny...she went crazy for it...it is the dog version and does have taurine..in addition, it is the freeze dried and can either be reconstituted or not...she tried to eat the paaty whole before I could reconstittute it.

So it is a hit - for now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

I was giving Matojo the freeze dried but he was too impatient also so I switched to the frozen. He eats it so fast and always begs for more but is developing quite a little "puppy belly" ;) so I'm holding off on increasing for now. My dog absolutely loves it too!

• Like Like x 2
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Where do you get the frozen?

4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

That sounds like a good start! :)

5. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I've been looking everywhere in Tacoma for Stella & Chewy's with no luck. :( Glad your kitty is gobbling it up!

6. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

I have 3 stores near me that carry it. Centinela Feed store has a customer loyalty card I use to get a discount. If you go to the Stella and Chewy website you can put in your zip code to find the closest store that carries it.

7. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I did, and it gave me a couple stores, so I went out there & none of them carry it anymore. :/

8. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Ooh that's frustrating! I wonder why they stopped.