Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sticky Paws?

Renee

Savannah Super Cat
Has anyone ever noticed how sticky the paws of Savannah cat are? Not only are they waxy black, but they steal everything!

Loki, where did my chap sticks go? He must have a treasure chest somewhere that he hides all of our belongings

tdbradin

Savannah Super Cat
Yes indeed. Anything that catches thier fancy is thiers for the taking. Chapstick is a big one. Bottle caps too. As soon as they hear a bottle being opened... on it! LOL...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Renee

Savannah Super Cat
Seriously! Lmao. Loki bit the bottle cap of a water off to take it away. I found a huge puddle of water from it on the carpet today and caught him in the act! Little stinker.

He makes sure we clean up after ourselves or it is off the abyss with anything we leave out. i dare not leave anything anything shiny...

So glad I'm not alone, this kitty be crazy!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
He makes sure we clean up after ourselves
This is one of the perks of savannah ownership -- they make us keep tidier houses. Mine graduated from bottle caps to packages of pork chops and whatever veggies I'm attempting to cook for a meal, and sponges, dusters, hammers...the list is endless.

Renee

Savannah Super Cat
Oh no, I'm in for trouble.. Hammers, are you serious? What the heck happened with that?!

Just bought some new food for them (final switchover) and he ripped the whole bag open over the table. Its been put up in the pantry and zip locked but anytime I leave the door open he is shredding it open!

I try to tell, him I'm not quite ready to transition foods, but he highly disagrees! Just wait for it Loks!

PS, what's with the sponges? It makes them smell so gross, lol.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I wish Savannah paws were sticky! Then maybe the glass would stick to the paw instead of getting knocked over every time one of them decided to take a swap at it!

Be careful with the sponges though, if he swallows any he could potentially develop a bowel obstruction which would lead to a world of hurt for him, you, and your wallet!

admin

Paige
Staff member
I find missing items of anything you can think of under the couch and desk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rafiki

Site Supporter
If Rafiki can stick the tip of a claw between the drawer and the dresser, she will spend an hour or more to hook a bra and remove it. The bra is then completely and utterly killed as it is an evil thing.

She is worse than the dryer in producing unmatched socks. Another favorite is the mop heads for the steam cleaner. I have given up with putting them away and have just decided that the floor of the master bathroom is where they belong.

Renee

Savannah Super Cat
Read thru the Atticus Diaries. He apparently wanted to play fetch with it. LOL

What page was that on, do you know? I've read through most (Atticus is adorable In his kitty pool especially). I've fallen asleep a few times reading as its been late. I have my hammers stowed away just in case