1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Sun in Seattle?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Breheart, May 8, 2012.

1. Breheart

Breheart Guest

One of the first sunny days and Keljin finally discovered the joy of taking a sun bath. I have NEVER caught him laying in the sun until now, and he is in love with it, yay! (Also I think he is finally getting old enough to SIT STILL for five seconds and lay down, rather than constantly running everywhere lol, that may have helped him discover the sun spot on the floor)

ps.. these were taking on my cell phone. I think the sun helped me capture some great pics, I am amazed of the third one with how gorgeous his eyes and fur turned out so clear and sharp!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Keljin has really turned into a handsome young man from a very cute kitten! Love the pics...thanks for sharing :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

He looks so happy, Breanna! And he is getting so big - what a hunk!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

What a life, to be a cat!

• Like Like x 3
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

You got that right, Alisha!

6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

He looks like a sun worshiper in the making. You had sun in Seattle??!! Did all the residents run for cover thinking that bright yellow orb in the sky was a spaceship? Poor Keljin, now he has to wait another 100 yrs for another sunny day.:p

• Like Like x 4
  7. Breheart

Breheart Guest

Thanks Pam :) it has been quite the adventure being with him as he grows up.

Hehe ty Paige! He definitely has that smitten look on his face. I am glad to hear he looks big, I think sometimes I fail to see the progress since I am with him every day :p

Lol you are right Deborah. I think it was his first true experience in the sun and he was in awe. Both he and I will have to patiently await the next sun :p

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Oh we have been LOVING the sunshine in Tacoma. We've been waiting so long for it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Great pictures! he looks to be thoroughly enjoying that sunshine!

10. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

I was raised in Seattle I so miss the Pacific NW !!! I envy you. ;). Some day I will move home. Zeus doesn't mind water and I hope Abu won't either so they would be able to handle walks in the rain. Someday ... Big sigh

• Like Like x 1