1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

SV Cat Fashion Show

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, May 21, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hi Everyone!

Well, we had an amazing opportunity to go to the Savannah Cat Fashion Show that was hosted this weekend down in Southern California. Basically- it was a fashion show with proceeds going towards SV Rescue. The organizer, a SV breeder, Sherry Jiminez, managed to wrangle quite a few magazines to come in and meet our wonderful breed. We were represented by Debbie's Trouble, the World's Tallest Cat, Brigitte's gorgeous Baz and Nina, Joyce's sweet Dante and Rita, Kristine's sweeties Prudence and Vinnie, and I brought along Ani and Abu to be mini representatives of the breed.

ALL of the cats behaved wonderfully. Trouble walked down the cat walk and laid down- he's a very sweet boy. All of the models were ooohing and coooing over the cats. Most of their clothes (that I saw) seemed to be bikinis- in spots to honor the Savannah ;) LOL. They looked very nice :)

It was a long weekend- but we had a wonderful time and it's always great representing our breed. I will post pictures tomorrow- I have to resize them since they are a bit too big.

• Like Like x 4
  2. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see those pictures!

3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Sounds like a good time. Can't wait to see pictures!

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Sounds like the fashion show was a success!!! Look forward to seeing pics!

5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

It sounded like so much fun! Wish I could have been there; let's see those pics!

6. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Wish I could have gone. Wasn't that far from me.