1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

SV Fashion Show Weekend Pics

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, May 23, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Okay, so I did not get pics of the models- yes, I suck. Trust me- a lot of teeny bikinis (sorry, guys!) in spots ;)

So instead- here are the kitties!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Okay- so those were F2B Abu (Rob's boy), F2 Ani, and then Brigitte's Nina and Baz (Baz is the mel Savannah- Nina is the HP girl) and then Trouble, the World's Tallest Cat, on the fashion show run way.

3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Thanks Trish. Great pics of beautiful cats & kiddies. Abu is changing so much. Both he and Ani are lookers. I'm always happy to see Baz, Nina & Trouble. Love the expression on Baz's face -- whyfore you put me in plastic?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Baz is used to it. LOL. He has been out more times then I can count! All of the Savannahs were so well behaved :) It was a really different, fun event that went pretty smoothly (from my POV- hahaha).

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Awesome pics - thanks for sharing...you have some very cute boys ;) And Ani is a doll as well! Baz and Trouble look great.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

There were a lot more pretty kitties there too, but I was chasing kids and cats and visiting so I lacked at photo taking :)

7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I think your pics were great! Thanks so much for sharing...if there's one next year, I'll do my best to go!

• Like Like x 1