1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Okay- so when ya'll are tired of Han, Obi and Ani- let me know... I have way too much time on my hands lately!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

How could we ever get tired of them?!

I want to take home Ani so bad. :( I told Glenn that a Savannah might just mysteriously show up while he is deployed. I'd be like, "Oh my gah! Kovu had a baby?! Its like some sort of miracle!" haha

• Like Like x 3
  3. HappyS

HappyS Savannah Super Cat

So cute!!! Time to go exchange all my spending money at the bank into quarters! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hahaha- Ashley- my 6 year old asks me from time to time when Saber will have babies. Saber is neutered- he knows Saber is neutered. He dropped him off at the vet with me since he's his cat. But he forgets from time to time! Maybe your Hubby will forget too? ;)

5. Ashley

lol I doubt it. :( I mean, he has good reason. Until we are off the list for Hawaii FOR SURE no more Savannahs. ::sigh:: One day.. one day.

Elijah asks if Kovu will have babies all the time, but he is 4 & just doesn't really know how all that works yet.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yeah, it is rough with PCSing for sure!

7. Ashley

At this point I'm thinking we'll just stay in Washington forever. We've already been here six years. lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I think I would like Washington state!

9. Ashley

Its gorgeous. Everything is so green and my favorite part is going whale watching in the summer! BUT.. the rain is a real downer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Um, I can take the rain! LOL! Better then the boring heat!

• Like Like x 1