1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Taj and his Hyendry Toy

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by admin, Feb 25, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 6
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Moderator, Clos du Chat Savannah Cats Staff Member

lol! Safe to say he likes it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes he loves it and so does Zuri...her video will be edited soon :ninja:

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

must...killl.....it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

LOL it sure looks like he was having a blast! We have just launched a couple new items too! I'm thinking the "Toobinator" might be a hit with the bunny kickers in the bunch! There are 2 options... full denim or 1/2 rabbit, 1/2 canvas. They are 10" long, 3" wide and stuffed with catnip and bells. No poly stuffing in these. :)
    Hyendry stuffed cat toy side.JPG Hyendry stuffed denim cat toy.JPG
    http://www.hyendry.com/Hyendry catnip stuffed cat toys.html

• Like Like x 3
  6. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

I may need to try these. I have a few bunny kickers here (-:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rylie

Rylie Diorcats

We got two different hyendry toys for nailah. One was not savannah proof and she ended up eating it, and vomitting it up for several hours. This was the flutter hyde toy. Fortunately, not impaction. Then Nailah almost got strangled on the wire after it snagged on her collar. These were two very scary moments for us. The divateaser is much more savannah proof, we took it off of the wire and she LOVES it. I just feel like I have a responsibility to warn the community about the danger of the wire connecter and the flutter hyde attachment.

The thicker pieces are great and SVs love them.

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thank you, Rylie! I'm sure Lori will be working on that. Glad to hear the others worked out though!

9. Rylie

Rylie Diorcats

Taj is such a beauty btw.. such unique markings

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thank you!!! Taj is a Brown Ticked tabby or a Servaline as Shelby calls them ;)