1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Taj Likes to Yell

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by admin, Jul 10, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

make sure you turn up your volume...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Breheart

Breheart Guest

He sounds almost like a human baby during some points.. to me at least, haha

• Like Like x 2
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

yes, you are right, bre! That's what my friends always say ;)

4. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

He sounds pissed, like he really is trying to tell Zuri something very important.

• Like Like x 2
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I know most of the time he is yelling to go out...the rest of the time he is yelling at Zuri...probabaly telling her to stop eating his food :roflmao:

6. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Tojo and my dog are quite worried about my poor iPAD and why it keeps howling !!! They are glued to its side ! Do you think Taj senses the changes in Zuri and is upset that she "betrayed" him???!

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

nah...he has been doing that since he was a kitten! When I picked him from the breeder and we were driving hime, he howled so loud, I couldn't think...and not much has changed ;) But he does not do this all the time...

8. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

That's good. I kinda wish Tojo was more vocal. He "chirps" quite a bit like he's talking softly to me or his toy or out the window, but not a lot of full meowing really. Even when he plays rough with my dog he is mostly silent and so is she. My videos are like silent movies.

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Aww...don't worry!!! Chirping is vocal!!! Sometimes I wish Taj would learn to chirp ;) I mean, he does that kind of thing when he is in his enclosure and I worry the neighbors are going to think he is being abused or something...but he is really just talking to whomever walks by...or a bird...or a fly...or a butterfly - LOL!

10. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

LOL! I can imagine what they think at that howling! I love Tojo's chirping. It's a sound I'd never heard from a cat and it really makes him unique to me. That plus many other things about him. He is my first male animal and not sure I'd ever have a female again now.