1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Taj Trots in his New Walking Jacket

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by admin, Jan 9, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Here is Taj - my doggie wannabe...he loves walking outside - enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

That is so amazing, Paige! Taj looks great in his jacket...where did you get it? Did you make it? He is a really handsome boy :)

3. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

What a great video. Taj walks really well on the leash. He's so handsome in his new walking jacket.

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks, Pam! Arden made the jacket for me...I would never be that handy with the sewing machine :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Arline! Taj LOVES to walk on his leash outside....in the spring and summer, he waits by the door. Some days, he gets his own leash and drops it in front of me.

6. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

What a smart kitty! :)

7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Very cool video Paige, Taj looks completely comfortable traipsing through the great outdoors.

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Patti! Taj is truly a doggie - cat :roflmao:

9. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

That's Awesome video, Paige! Taj is very confident about walking through the woods, very cool!

10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks MK - he loves it...he knows his way home and trots home :) This area is part of my development...

• Like Like x 1