1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Tattle-Tail

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by americansafaricattery, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I can not wait for my son to come home tomorrow. I get to show him pictures of his socks he left on his bedroom floor.. The baby Savannahs brought them down one at a time. I guess, they needed to be in the middle of the living room floor instead.? The boys love it when the little ones tell on them.. :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

LOL, it's usually this simplest things that make the best Savannah toys. Just be sure the kitties don't eat the fabric and develop a bowel obstruction!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. It is true with the toys. I thanks for the advice also. The 5 of them can be a handful. :confused:

4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

They do remind us to pick up after ourselves! LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Todd L

Todd L Savannah Super Cat

So very True. And what is it with socks. Mine go nuts over pre worn socks. lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Errrr, umm, it pains me to say it but mine have a fetish about dirty underwear -- just my husband's, not mine. Their favorite thing is to roll around on his sweaty t-shirt after he comes home from the gym or a run. They fight over who gets to wear it and for hours afterward, we see this bedraggled t-shirt walking around with four furry feeties sticking out from underneath.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Todd L

Todd L Savannah Super Cat

LoL.. Its something in our sweat i guess cause mine do it too. And your right they go nutz!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

LOL, Deborah, you must take a picture. I haven't seen a walking t-shirt....

• Like Like x 1