1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Tau and Agenor - 7 weeks old

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Sep 10, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wow, how they have grown up...

091012-tau_web.jpg Tau - eyes looking at the camera but still a cutie! His eyes are not round...

091012-agenor_web.jpg Agenor - in the fuzzies - growing up fast!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Gosh, he's gorgeous, fuzzies and all!!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Patti! I need help...lots of inquiries, but I don't know which kitten I am keeping yet...we will have to talk...

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I am going to have to enlist the help of you all...

5. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Well I say unless someone that's a very frequent poster with photo's takes him- You better keep IXAS! But my gosh they are ALL so adorable!

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

The kitten I choose will have to be pretty close to the standard as he will be shown...so I'm not really sure who it will be at this point...

7. Laura W

Laura W Savannah Super Cat

Luckily, you have about 5 wks. to decide. I only know hwat I have read about showing, but Ixas is gorgeous!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

They're still a little young yet to be picking out a 'winner' but they are all coming along very nicely :up:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

NICE kittens, Paige!

• Like Like x 1
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thank you all - they are keeping me VERY busy!!! I have never made so many trips to buy food and litter - ever! Whoever said that breeders are in it for the money could not be a breeder :p

• Like Like x 2