1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

That Moment...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

This is that picture of that 'moment' I keep telling you about... Remember how I've told all you newcomers that there will be a moment when a certain kitten/cat will say to you via pictures or video or maybe in person (if you are lucky), "You must belong to me!"?

This picture was that moment for me. I could have cried when I saw these pictures online. I had to have this kitten...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Daaaaaaamn that is a fine looking kitteh. Such a servally face. I can totally understand why you were smitten with this kitten.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

Stunning, I would have been smitten with this one too! Who is this Trish? Is this your Simon? He's freakin GORGEOUS!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

This was the very first picture I saw of Simon when Kim was posting him as available. Oh yeah- I was head over heels in love with that boy! Still am- he's lucky because he's a big brat! ROFL!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

:big grin: Yup, he's lucky to be soooo loved.

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Trish, I didn't realize Simon was so spectacular - have never really seen a close-up of him! How old was he in that picture?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Eight weeks or so, I think? Here is a body shot...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Wow - he was and is a gorgeous boy!!!! I can see why you wanted him...for my first Savannah cat, I wanted a pet and didn't know anything about type, personality, etc. I lucked out with Taj - he is just a laid back, social butterfly.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I showed Hubby Simon's baby pic in black and white- and said, this is a Serval- just painted the wrong color! ROFL. As much as an F1 is Servallesque- Simon has the looks- he's just a 'horse of a different color'.

• Like Like x 2
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Trish, he does look like a serval - like a painted pony...just a painted F1 ;)

• Like Like x 2